I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL
A convenient ocular cleansing and hydrating spray formulated with .02% pure HOCl for lids and lashes
Used daily, and in combination with I-LID ’N LASH® wipes or pump, I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY cleans and hydrates the eyes to maintain optimal lid and lash health.
Cleans and hydrates the eyelids and eyelashes. No need to rinse or wipe off!
What makes I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY the optimal HOCl spray on the market?
- It is the ONLY HOCl spray manufactured by a company specializing in dry eye – I-MED Pharma
Available format: 120 mL spray bottle
I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY should be used directly following an ocular cleansing using I-LID ’N LASH® wipes, creating a “One-Two Punch” for optimal cleansing of the lids and lashes.
I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY Features & Benefits:
- Contains pure HOCl, a naturally produced body defense mechanism.
- Water-based cleanser to improve eye hygiene.
- Naturally, hydrating ingredients for the eyelids
- Safe and gentle for daily use, even on sensitive skin.
- All natural and non-toxic
- Contains no additives or chemicals.
- Contains no alcohol, oil, sulfates, parabens or added fragrance.
- Optimal pH for ideal product stability.
- Easy to apply since there is no need to rinse or wipe off.
- Mimics naturally produced HOCl in the body.
How to use:
- Wash hands.
- For best results, it is recommended to first use I-LID ’N LASH® wipes or pump to remove any existing ocular debris and makeup.
- Spray I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY once onto closed eye and let dry – OR – Spray onto clean cotton pad until moistened and then gently wipe eyelids.
- Repeat on second eye. (If using a cotton pad to apply the product, use a clean cotton pad for the second eye.)
I-LID ’N LASH® HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY can be used in combination with I-LID ’N LASH® wipes or pump once in the morning and once at night and is gentle enough to use throughout the day for a refreshing cleanse as needed.
What is HOCl?
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) occurs naturally in the body. It is produced by white blood cells and found within the bodies of mammals, including humans. It is chemical free, non-toxic, and all-natural and completely safe for humans and animals. It has been used in the medical field for over a century to fight germs and inactivate pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses, spores, and fungi.
Hypochlorous acid, when generated in water, is an ideal disinfectant due to its strong anti-microbial properties combined with its non-toxicity characteristics.
How is HOCl produced outside the body?
HOCl is produced outside the body by passing an electric current in a water and salt solution. This leads to molecular re-grouping and generation of hypochlorous acid (HOCl).
Why use HOCl?
- Gentle but powerful disinfectant to kill bacteria, viruses, spores, and fungi.
- HOCl significantly reduces invasive bacteria and pathogens without altering the diversity of bacterial species remaining on the skin, many of which are beneficial.
- Produced naturally in the body and mimics the body’s natural defense mechanism.
- Widely used in healthcare and optometry for its disinfectant properties.
- Safe to use on humans and animals.
Clinical benefits of HOCl
HOCl is useful in managing bacterial overload in conditions associated with:
HOCl is recommended by eye care professionals to help control bacterial overload and enhance the health of the lids and lashes.¹
¹Krader, C. G. (2014). Hypochlorous acid lid cleanser provides novel advantages: new product associated with excellent results, high patient acceptance in management of blepharitis. Ophthalmology Times, 39(11), 29+. https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/A373886369/AONE?u=lond95336&sid=bookmark-AONE&xid=05ac26a3